me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

french sweet

These are the works that i work so far, nothing fancy but yummy.Are some french pastry, I never eat these before until yesterday, my colleague bought some pastry for us, and eclair is one of them.I had the strawberry eclair and passion fruit tart, is soooo yummy, I took some photo of it, but is in my phone. anyway, will try to make some different version of eclair and passion fruit tart when i have time.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...