me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

?? bread

what a busy week, time is not so enough as usual,and i always sitting there and wonder what to do/make, end up nothing was make.
so this is what i make so far. Will post up somemore later...does anybody know what is the name of the bread?







1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog and I love your mini food- very nice work!! I work full time too and I can totally understand how hard it is sometimes to get things done. Very nice blog- I look forward to seeing what you create :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...